Volunteering at your local Y means you’re part of our mission—you’re a champion for building healthy spirit, mind and body for all. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to make new friends and contacts, keep your mind and body healthy and learn new skills.
Y volunteers do many things—here are some examples of how you can get involved:
- Care for kids at day camp, in drop-off child care or after school
- Coach sports teams
- Create a safe environment on the fitness floor or in the gym
- Greet and assist members at the front desk
- Facilitate special-interest groups and activities
- Help with fundraising efforts
- Mentor or tutor young people
- Teach fitness skills and healthy living practices
Interested in Volunteering? Please fill out the form below and return to the YMCA Membership Desk.